Here is a quick ’10 things I love about Halo 5′:
- Classic Halo music is incorporated.
- Campaign is tougher.
- Weapon sound is amazing.
- Forerunner weapons improved so that you actually want to use them. (esp. Boltshot and Surpressor).
- Enemies drive Warthogs.
- You can switch seats in the Warthog. Yes you can.
- Covenant Dropships aka Spirits look freaking amazing! The way they open and close, omg!
- You can gather Intel and Skulls. Love both, since I’m a huge fan of collecting.
- Warzone. ’nough said.
- Cortana is back!
Although I don’t like her new appearance and the fact that she is now kind of a bitch, I can’t help myself but to be happy to see her. I don’t understand what she is though or if she even is at all. I read many theories that she is in fact still dead and we merely see a ghost or memory of her. I want her to be alive again and reunited with Chief. I need them to be together. Chief needs her. It makes me almost cry to think about the way John doesn’t understand Cortanas actions; he’s so confused and hurt. And when Cortana vanishes with the Guardian and screams John….omg, it’s so sad.